Very Inspiring Blogger Award
Yesterday I was nominated by Rae over at The Lazy Girl Blog for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! That totally made my day!! I am honored to be nominated by a fellow blogger who I respect so much. Like her, I can be a lazy girl as well, and actually realizing that made us step up our style game! You need to make sure to check out her awesome blog for her style posts!!
The rules that come with this award are:
- Display The Award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link back to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements'
Here are the seven things about me:
- In high school, I was OBSESSED with boy bands/girl groups/all things pop. I would tape all the music videos and keep rewinding it to memorize the dance moves. To this day, I still remember the dances for most Backstreet Boys and Britney Spears songs and I have been known to break them out at a house party now and then...
- My all time favorite tv show is The X-Files. I could watch every episode a million times and never get tired of it.
- I prefer big forks and little spoons. Yes, it's a thing.
- I am a freelance makeup artist. I went to makeup artistry school in Toronto a few years ago and got my Makeup Art with Airbrush license. Going to school taught me SO MUCH about the industry and really helped me perfect my skills. Right now I do mostly weddings or random photo shoots and I love it!
- I love having themed parties. Last year I had a 90's party which was absolutely incredible. Everyone came dressed up in 90's inspired outfits and I decorated the entire house with everything from 90's pop culture. This year I want to have a Ke$ha themed party where we wear hot pants and roll around in the dirt and throw glitter at each other, but nobody seems to be excited about this one.
- Karaoke is my JAM. I have so much fun going out with friends for a great karaoke session. Fun fact: We had karaoke at my high school graduation, and one of the neighbors had called the cops on us because we were so loud. Well, my mom's one friend had a little too much to drink and thought he was a stripper. The cop was definitely not amused.
- I carry WAY too much stuff in my purse at all times...I basically carry my entire life in my bag.
And here are the lovely bloggers that I am nominating: